Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Final Posting

Well here we are, and what a journey it has been. Although I have come to the end of my blogging, I certainly will not stop with my board gaming. Board gaming has allowed, and will continue to allow me to take a step outside of the 'real world' and engage in activity where I can relax and enjoy. I hope you have all enjoyed reading about my board gaming adventures, and I really encourage you to take some time out and try if for yourself....it's really quite fun!!

The references used in my blog helped to provide evidence as to what I took out of my board gaming experience.

Caillois, R. & Barash, M. (2001). Man play and games. USA: First Illinois Paperback Inc.
Creek, J & Lawson-Porter. (Eds). (2007) Contempory issues on occupational therapy. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Hasselkus, B. R. (2002). The meaning of everyday occupation. USA.
Lervick, L. (2006). Life is a board game. Canada. Trafford Publishing.
Lugtan, S. A. (2008). Competitiveness. Retrieved on the 26th October 2011 from http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/competitiveness/
Twain, M. (1876). The adventures of tom sawyer. USA: Emptitude Books.

These are the people that I commented on:

Gracie Prisk
Georgina Hewson
Heather Robertson
Heath McDonough





 

No comments:

Post a Comment